Saturday, November 29, 2008

More Doctors

We are still at the hospital. Another night sleeping (or not really) in a recliner, worrying about Kaitlin and listening to her every move. No test results yet. Just trying to control her pain. It's very frustrating. Not only for poor Kaitlin and for Greg & me, but the doctors and the nurses. Everyone here is so nice. The Peds unit is a great place to be... if you have to be in the hospital. They have lots of movies to choose from and a laptop to use in the room. Unfortunately for Kaitlin, her pain is pretty bad and nothing sounds good to her. This afternoon she showered and was able to have a little something to eat. Her pain is still hard to deal with, but, I think she seems better. I'm hoping by late tomorrow morning we'll have some answers. For now we go minute by minute. I'm so thankful for doctors and nurses, family and friends, and pain medication!!! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh Lisa - I am so sorry. I just now read your blog & had no idea. I'm praying for all of you right now & for answers to Kaitlyn's pain. May you feel God's angels surrounding you.
Love you! Let me know if I can do anything!!