Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I'm Ready....

Tomorrow is surgery day. I'm ready. I can't say I'm excited and I'm not really nervous. I'm anxious to get it over with. I want the actual surgery to be over and healing to begin. I don't know what to expect and so I'm hopeful that I'll feel ok by Sunday. My boss thinks I won't be in until after Thanksgiving... I'm not saying that's not ok with me!!! But, we'll see. I'll try to remember (in my drugged state) to have Greg take a picture of me with my polar pack and sling. Should be an interesting weekend at the Youtzy house!! We've never had a one armed mom before!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thinking & praying for you today. May God be with the doctor's & guide them in ending your pain & correcting the problem once & for all. I'll be checking on you soon!
Love you!