Friday, November 28, 2008

The Day After

Thanskgiving Dinner was wonderful! Turkey was moist, potatoes didn't have a lump and the pie was fabulous! Thanks to my family, together we'd had the best day. It was so good to catch up.

Today was quite the day. Poor Kaitlin has been so sick. Her doctors office was closed today and we have been at Bronson hospital since 9 a.m. The are keeping her overnight for more tests. She was diagnosed with Colitis, which is an inflamation of the colon. Not sure why, or what is going on... hence the tests. We've made it 17 years without having to spend the night in the hospital with our kids. She is sleeping and seems to be comfortable for the moment.

Greg is hunting up north with my brothers. I am not going to call him about Kaitlin so he can enjoy his weekend. There isn't anything he could do here. He'll be mad I didn't call him, but I just don't want his weekend spoiled.

Allison is spending the night with a friend. Poor thing... this wasn't the day we had planned to have off!

My shoulder is sore, but surgery sore, not painful sore like it was before. I am on the mend.

I'm going to settle in to my hosptial recliner and watch a movie and my baby sleep.

No comments: