Thursday, November 13, 2008

Weekend Crop

Last weekend was my first overnight scrapbook crop. It was very fun! Julie and I arrived around 10:30 a.m. on Friday and scrapped until about 11:30 p.m. Some of the ladies stayed up all night or most of the night, but there was no way I could do that! We had a good night sleep, a shower and some breakfast and then back to scrapping by about 9:30 a.m. We went all day and left around 7:30 p.m. Saturday. What a fun girls weekend! I got 14 2-page spreads done and am pleased with them, which is always a nice bonus!!
Here is Julie, her friend Jodi and I working away and then Julie & I in our pjs ready for bed!
Here are some of the layouts I completed. LOVE the BonJovi page and the Diamond Lake page. Those are my two favorites of the weekend.

The weekend certainly put me in a crafty mood and now I wish I had all the time in the world to play! Christmas projects are creeping into my brain!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like it was a productive weekend after all! Nice work girlie.