Friday, December 28, 2007

After Christmas Stuff

So, I've spent the last two days doing "stuff". Returning gifts, searching the stores for replacements and taking down the Christmas tree. Tomorrow is taking the rest of the Christmas decor down and sorting out my snowmen, which will find a home for January. Maybe in the kitchen. I also told Allison I'd help her figure out her new digital camera. We need to install the software and maybe I'll be able to load some photos on my blog! It is so snowy here. Once I was home and off the icy roads, I loved looking out into the trees and seeing how beautiful it was. As much as I complain, I can't imagine living anywhere else! If only I never had to drive on bad roads! I am very much in the mood to make cards. I'm hoping that Sunday will be MY day to relax and enjoy what I want to do!! I still have five days off... I'm so thankful for that! But it goes fast! I've been checking my email and phone messages from home, but luckily everything so far can wait! I was worried I would have to go to the office this week, but luckily no! My neck and shoulder are aching from all the shopping and taking the tree down. I think it's time to relax and go to bed! Good Night!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We took the tree down the night after Christmas, tomorrow I'll put the rest of the stuff away. I usually try to wait till New Years' w/ that - makes the season last a little longer!
Hope you were able to get in the "play room" today & make your cards!
I'm working on class projects for the new year at the new store!!!
C U soon!!!