Monday, December 17, 2007

Merry Christmas

Patti - I remembered! I will get on your blog later today to check it out! This weekend was great! My dad's 81st birthday party was wonderful and the weather held so he was able to drive to my house with no problems! He is such a great guy! I made white chili and red chili and there wasn't one drop left of either! Saturday was great too! Allison and I did some Christmas shopping in the morning and I even got a short nap in! The Masterpiece Memories party was very nice. What a wonderful group of friends. I'm so blessed! Sunday, I baked cookies, did laundry and wrapped gifts. Plus I napped for 2 hours! Wow! The snow was beautiful and I didn't have to drive in it! Perfect! I stayed in my PJs all day and it was fabulous! One more week of work and then a week and half off. CAN'T wait for that!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great job Lisa - I'm jealous of your Sunday schedule. I tried to nap, but couldn't sleep more than a 1/2 hour!!!!! I'm so tired today!!!