Friday, December 21, 2007

It's Vacation

Yeah! My week and three days off started today at noon! I don't have to go back until Jan. 3, 2008. I'm so happy. I spent almost four hours wrapping gifts this afternoon. They are done and beautiful and under the tree. I took a few photos and have been enjoying the evening with the tree lit and the gifts sparkling. Tomorrow morning is coffee and muffins with my girl friend, Julie. We'll exchange a gift and catch up. Then it's off to the scrapbook store to work the afternoon. I'd better go up and figure out what to work on! So many projects going on, I'll have to pick one! Sunday will be a visit to my brothers church for a musical service. It should be very enjoyable. Sunday afternoon I'm having dinner at Beth's house where we will have some wine and exchange a gift. Monday is Christmas Eve... wow it got here fast! We'll have dinner and gifts at Greg's parents house. Christmas morning will be just us - gifts and a nice breakfast. Later in the afternoon we'll head to my brother's house for more Christmas with my family! Then, all the prep work and shopping and baking.... it will be over! Why is it the older I get, the faster time goes!

Merry Christmas!!!!

No comments: