Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I'm Stuffed!

What a wonderful lunch I just had! My boss took us out to a wonderful lunch... even a glass of wine! I'm so full that I feel like napping now! Last night I got the last few crafty things done for Christmas. Tonight I have to go to the Mall... part of me dreads that! I hate that I'm not done shopping or baking! I feel behind. But, all will be good Christmas morning! Greg found an older digital camera.... I'm thinking I'll check into the cost of a battery and see if the thing works. How cool would that be! Probably perfect for someone like me who hasn't gone digital yet. I'm so excited about the new scrapbook store project. Moving is always a huge deal, but we have such a great group that it should go very smoothly. I just hope that all the customers that took a year to find us will find us again!!! Ok - since I've done not much today at work, I'd better get to it!

No comments: