Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

It's a snowy 2008!! Here's hoping it's a safe and happy year!

Here's how beautiful it was this morning when I got up!

And here is a fun scrapbook page I complete while on break --





Well, you can see I'm playing with Allison's digital camera!
These are photos she took over the last week and I've put them
on the computer. Kinda fun... maybe I'll have to get one too!

Tomorrow is packing day at the scrapbook store! Allison and I are going to spend most of the day there packing up. Kim said movers could come on Thursday if we can get it done. I think we can... it's called Girl Power! I can't wait to play in the new store. It will be so fun.

Then, Thursday and Friday is back to the real world and work for me. It goes so fast! But, I'll be so busy that time should fly.

Again - Happiest Wishes for a Blessed 2008!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great job Lisa - the pics & the layout!
I'm glad I got to spend some time with you today.
Hang tough & know I'm praying for you!!!!