Sunday, January 27, 2008

What a wonerful weekend!

It's been a perfect weekend. First of all, I finally feel a little better and feel like I have some energy. That is half the battle!! The scrapbook store was fun on Saturday, not too busy, not boring! Plus I got a layout completed. I came home and Greg was very agreeable to go to Hobby Lobby with me! Here we've lived in this house since October and I have very little on the walls! So, we picked a few things we both liked, plus I got new beads! Then we went to dinner at Fridays -- yum! The $12.99 deal was perfect for us and that peanut butter pie -- to die for! Greg had to fix the plow truck last night, so I was a-l-o-n-e for two hours! Heaven on earth! Looked at our new purchases and decided where to have Greg hang them, did a couple loads of laundry, looked at my new Hobby Lobby magazine and then made three bracelets and a necklace! Perfect evening in my book!

Today we slept til 8:30, had French toast and again - Greg was off to work on the plow truck. I got all three bathrooms scrubbed, the kitchen cleaned, bread dough rising, chicken thawing, the newspaper read and more loads of laundry.... again, a perfect morning in my book! When Greg got home, we hung our new things on the walls and he went out to the garage to work on his car. Again - no one needed me! Love this! I showered and went to Kohls for two hours! I did spend about $60, but, the deals! I came home with, two picture frames, a valentine garden flag, a cool ring, a long sleeved tshirt, new slippers and awesomely cute new boots with a heel! I never wear heals, cause Greg is short! But I've been wanting a pair and for $25.... I splurged! I'll wear them to work, or just when I'm out and about. They are fun! So, now a few computer projects, and the then the house needs a good vacuum. Chicken, fettuccine alfredo, green beans and home-baked bread are on the menu for tonight.

Don't ya just love it when a weekend works out so nicely?! I sure do!!!! Lets hope this is the way the entire week goes!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah - you updated!!! Your weekend sounds like it turned out as you hoped!!!
Enjoy your week - whatever it may hold!!