Sunday, January 6, 2008

It's A Masterpiece!

Masterpiece Memories will re-open tomorrow. I hope we have a good customer turn out. The store looks great. Kim is so wonderful. Everyone who works there is wonderful. What a great group of girls. I couldn't ask for a more understanding, caring group of friends. Everyone worked so hard and so well together to get that store in order for the grand opening. It was hard work and everyone... especially Kim was exhausted! I kept asking her today how she felt about the store, was she happy, was she excited. She is so tired and overwhelmed right now, I'm not sure she knows how she feels! I can't wait to hear how the first day goes. I wish I was working there tomorrow instead of at my "real" job! And Patti.... things are ok right now -- no drama today, thank God!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm still praying you through...........you've got a friend in me....& God!!!
Love you!