Saturday, May 16, 2009

jewels

Today was a good day. I worked at the scrapbook store this morning and even tho we weren't extremely busy, it was a good day. When I left work, I ventured out to Vicksburg to the home of a co-worker to bead. There were four of us, tons of wonderful food and wonderful margaritas! It was such fun to be creative and make jewelry with friends. I'm so blessed to have so many fun friends! So, here's what I made. The multi stone knotted necklace is a gift. The black necklace has a matching bracelet that Imade last week. Both are kinda fun!

This is a braclet I've been working on for weeks. Just can't get it just the way I want it, but I think I'll stop here. What do you think?

Maybe I'll even have time to play some more tomorrow!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like it! So how many margaritas did it take to make all of these????