Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy Anniversary

This coming Saturday, May 23, is our 22nd wedding anniversary. We have gone through a lot in the 22 years we've been married. Greg is a wonderful man. He is a great husband and father, provider and caretaker. I love him in a different way today, a better way, than I did when we were married. We were so young and naive, but very in love. A forever love. It has grown from a young, fairly carefree love into a very mature love and respect for each other. Not that it's perfect! But, he is my one and only, my best friend and I am really looking forward to the next 22 years with him!

Happy Anniversary Honey!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Now you haven't changed a bit, but Greg.....heheheheheh!!! Congratulations and may you continue to grow further in love with each other for another 22 some years!!!

Infarrantly Creative said...

Congrats on the 22 years. That is awesome. thanks for stopping by my blog and taking a peek.