Sunday, January 11, 2009

The end of a rough week...

It's the end of a rough week! Our house was broken into on Thursday. What an ordeal. We felt so violated and mad. The police have a good lead and we're hopeful they get them.

So, today I'm being lazy and relaxing. I have homemade mac & cheese in the crockpot and homemade bread fresh from the oven and some ham baking. I've napped, read a little, putzed on the computer and done some laundry. Poor Allison is sick, so I've been trying to cater to her too.

We've had tons of snow in the last two days. It's beautiful again outside!

I'm praying for a good week.... I have so much to do at work and at home. I need a NON-STRESS week!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know ALL too well what you're feeling. We were broken into when we lived on Stockbridge. It's a horrible feeling & you don't feel safe in you own home. I was more upset that they saw my family pictures & went through my underwear drawer than anything! They did eventually catch our burglars but way after any of our stuff could be recovered. Did they get much?