Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Jewelry and New Year's Eve

So, my friend Julie and I are going to sell some jewlery pieces at a hair salon. Over Christmas break, I had more fun making jewelry and now I can't stop! Every night I want to bead! Here are a few of the pieces that I made. Ignore the number tags, they are for my tracking system.






Just for fun, here are a couple of New Year's Eve Photos!
Kim invited all to her home for dinner, games and watching the ball drop. Our party girl Quyen came for dinner all dolled up. She looked so adorable! She was off to a club for more fun than this old lady could possibly handle!! We had a wonderful time with wonderful friends. Of course, girls kicked guys butts in the games...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So sorry I missed the party - but you guys looked great! The jewelry is awesome! Hope you have a good response in selling it!