Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Bad Blogger

I'm such a bad blogger! I've been thinking of a new post, and never get as far as doing it! I left my camera at home, so no photos! I'm just taking a five minute break. A mini Hersey bar, a few sips of diet coke and quick look at the blogs!! Work is crazy busy. Too much to do, not enough time. I shouldn't even be taking a break, but you know I needed it!!

Some random facts for today that you probably don't really care about:

*I have another sty in my eye (love how it rhymes, hate how it feels and looks!)

*Kaitlin's car broke down on Saturday. We had to have it towed to the shop. No idea when it will be done or how much it will cost. Therefore, Greg and I are the taxi to and from work for her. Last night she worked until 11 p.m.... whew I was tired! Tonight is Greg's turn!

*I was excited to watch our new President today. I pray he will be the change our country needs.

*I have no idea what we will have for dinner. I wish I had an extra jingle in my pocket so we could go out or order chinese!

*I am now using Allison's old cell phone. She has a cool new fancy one and I get the hand me down phone. Hopefully it works better than I one I had before!

*No news on the robbery. Apparently they didn't have enough evidence to get the a**hole that we think did it.

Five minute break is over. Back to work... Hopefully next time I'll have some good photos to post! Just nothing too exciting going on for me to take pictures right now!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good job - at least you blogged! I was missing you! It sure was fun Saturday night, just what I needed to help get the mojo flowing again for my pages. I've felt in such a rut lately!
You take all the breaks you need, don't burn yourself out!