Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Western Michigan University

So, I have a real job. I work at WMU in the Food Marketing Office. I am the Office Associate. The biggest part of my job is planning the Food Marketing Conference which is held every year in March. This year was the biggest ever. We had over 500 guests. It's like planning a HUGE wedding every year! It's actually really fun and exciting and extremely rewarding. I do really like my job. I thought I'd share a few photos from the this year's conference...


My boss before the conference as we are running crazy and freaking out!



This is the main ballroom at the Radisson Plaza Hotel.


My two wonderful registration beauties. I couldn't have done this without them!
Julianne and Kim ... they rock!!


Yummmmmmm..... shrimp! And my cool ice sculpture!



My two Most Favorite Food Marketing Majors... Nate and Brock. They are going to graduate in a couple of weeks. I'm so excited for their futures, but I'm so sad to see them leave! I will miss them so much!


Frank presented me with my "beauty queen bouquet"! Every year he gives me a beautiful bouquet of flowers. This year it was a dozen yellow roses. They were so gorgeous and I enjoyed them for over a week.

This year I was so sick during the entire conference! What a drag! I had a stomach bug that lasted almost a week. I have no idea how I did it, but I pulled it off!!! I'm glad it's over. But, of course, we are already planning 2012!

1 comment:

Pretty Things said...

It looks like a fun group of people!