Thursday, April 7, 2011

Sharing

So, here I go again! It's been three months. My job is insane from December through March. Plus I'm selling Thirty One and lets not forget that family of mine! So, something had to go (and it's not my favorite TV shows) so, it had to be the blog. Let's see if I can do better throughout the spring and summer months!

I'm sharing my new beautiful baubles that I made last weekend. I can't take all the credit of course! This tutorial:

http://makebraceletsblog.com/2011/01/12/beaded-wrap-bracelet-video-tutorial/

was amazing! I couldn't figure out how to make these awesome wrapped bracelets until I watched this. So, here are my results!






While browsing Tracy's site, I then found a tutorial for this little pretty:



And of course, I needed a necklace to go with the beautiful sparkly black bracelet. So I can up with this with the left over beads.

Ooooo so pretty!!!

And the fun buttons that these bracelets take... now I'm on a button hunt! But, I'm pretty cheap. Not too interested in paying $2 or $3 for one button. So, guess what I found? Three awesome buttons on a card for $1.50 - $1.75 at Walmart. While making these bracelets, I looked at this pretty button and knew it was destined to be a ring!


My co-worker said it looked like a big diamond ring! Yay for that!

So, please tell me what you think? I'm so in love with these pretties!! Now, watch Tracy's video and go bead!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are all so cool! I wish I had the time to put into all of my wannabe hobbies!

Can't wait for tomorrow! :)