Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter Dinner plans

The menu is:
Ham
Cheesy Potatoes
Fresh Green Beans
Fresh Hot Baked Bread
Deviled Eggs
Black Olives
Texas Sheet Cake

I've spent the afternoon in the kitchen, but I love it! I made mango salsa (possibly for tomorrow, most likely just for me to enjoy!), the Texas sheet cake, the hard boiled eggs and the cheesy potatoes. Allison colored the Easter Eggs, so some will go in a pretty basket in the center of the table. The rest will become deviled! Tomorrow I just have to let the bread dough rise, cut the green beans, devil the eggs, and put the ham in the oven. Easy dinner!! Yummy Dinner! My dad and Greg's dad will join us.

Tonight it's turkey burgers on the grill. And I think a few bites of that Texas Sheet Cake. It would be WRONG of me to serve it not knowing if it's suitable for the grandpa's.
Right?
Yes, I thought so!

Have a blessed Easter...

No comments: