Wednesday, September 1, 2010

It's coming....

FALL IS AROUND THE CORNER!



While getting ready for work this morning I looked out the window and noticed some beautiful red leaves on the tree. On one hand I'm ready. I love the crisp fall weather, wearing jeans and sweatshirts, football games, pumpkins, apples, cider all that goes with fall. On the other hand, I LOVE summer and I feel (like every year) I didn't get to the beach enough, I didn't have enough cookouts, I didn't go get ice cream often enough.... you know the summer stuff! But, since I have absolutely no control over the seasons, I'll be ready for the the cool fall days to roll in. In the meantime, I'll enjoy every last second of summer!

Be watching... I've been making rings! They are too cute and I want to share with you!

No comments: