Sunday, September 12, 2010

Jewelry For Sale


Well, as promised a long time ago, here is the jewelry that I've been making. This is all jewelry that is for sale. My friend and I are going to have it at a salon. I hope I sell it all! Nothing is expensive, everything is under $12. What do you think?

These are called Black Tie and Stormy Day.
The pendents are both made with buttons.


These are fall colored beads. The pendant again is made from three buttons.


This one I named Denim Days. Hard to tell, but blues and browns.


These are just a few of the wire wrapped rings I've been making. I LOVE them. They are like a pretty little silver nest for these super fun beads.


Here we have a cotton candy necklace and an assortment of earrings.


And this is Green with Envy eyeglass chain and Anything Goes glass bead necklace and bracelet.

So, I love to bead, can you tell!! I haven't been in a paper crafting mood lately.
Maybe this fall that will come.

You won't believe what I did today! I got our 6 year old sewing machine out and started to teach myself how to sew. It took me about an hour to get it set up, thread the bobbin, thread the machine, etc. But, I did it and I sewed a few pieces of material together. Next step is to scour the blogs for a very easy sewing project to learn! I'm kind of excited. I needed a new hobby. As my husband said... like I need another hole in my head!

I'm off to make pancakes and sausage for dinner. Breakfast for dinner is my dad's every Sunday night. So, I'll call dad too, since I'm thinking about him.

Leave me a comment on the jewelry.... I'd love some opinions!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LoVe them all!!!! I hope you do well with selling them. I'm thinking I made need a closer look at the "denim" one.....he-he-he!