Thursday, August 19, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things

So here is my favorite sandwich. So delicious. It's a California Ruben. Easy!
Just butter your bread like you would for a grilled cheese sandwich. Ingredients for mine are turkey, swiss cheese, red onion and coleslaw. Turkey and coleslaw are the main ingredients. Add whatever else you like!
Put the cheese on first (ymmmm melty and goey), then the turkey, then the onion and pile on the coleslaw. Top with another buttered slice of bread and grill until golden brown. Quite tasty with a few potato chips. Now I'm hungry for lunch!!
Another favorite thing of mine is daughter #2. First of all let me say that daughter #1 is also a favorite of mine (I don't want any family feuds here). But, daughter #1 is 19, living on her own, working a full time job, taking some classes and isn't around much. Therefore, not many recent photos of daughter #1, whom I love very much. That said, daughter #2 LOVES the camera!

Isn't she cute? So, daughter #2 just finished drivers training and has her permit. She drives us everywhere. I do wish I had a break peddle on the passenger side of my car. Her daddy surprised her with this.
A cute little black car. It needs some work, but she has been out there every day cleaning and helping dad fix it up! The deal is that dad will drive it to and from work for the next year and let her drive it when we run errands, but it really is her car when she turns 16. Luckly little girl, isn't she?!
And ladies, can I just leave you with my very favorite thing?

Ain't nothing sexier than a man doing housework. Don't you agree? Ok, so he's not dressed too sexy (nice socks there dude), but hey, he's mine and he's cleaning. I'm a happy girl!!

No comments: