Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Party

Happy November everyone... can you even believe it's November? I really cannot. Christmas shopping this month. Wow!

Saturday night Greg and I had a few friends over for Halloween fun. Jello Shots for everyone!



We had good food, good friends, lots of laughs and several cocktails!!







And, I was so very excited to have about 15 trick or treaters visit the house! I love little costumed children asking for candy. Such a fun night!


And today, my poor Greg has a terrible ear ache. Possible double ear infection. Off to the doctors office this afternoon. He is so dizzy that I will drive him. And, who just called me, but Allison. "I think I'm getting sick again". NO NO NO!! We MUST not be sick in our house again.
MUST NOT BE SICK.
Lysol wipes, here I come.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

so where's the costumes????

Lisa said...

No Costumes!

Carol said...

I had fun poking around your blog! What a great looking family you have, your daughters are gorgeous! Cute kitty too. I want to try some of your recipes and you paper beads! I'm signing up to follow you.