Thursday, July 30, 2009

Time for Vacation

After today, I will not be connected to my computer for one whole week! Yeah for me! Vacation starts tomorrow and I cannot wait. I will read, swim, boat, eat, drink, craft, relax and sun myself every day! It will be a different vacation for me from all the others. Greg and Kaitlin both have to work all week. We'll have a great family weekend at the lake with friends visiting both Saturday and Sunday. But, Sunday night, they will head home and Allison and I will be alone on vacation. Allison decided not to invite a friend this year, so it will be lots of mommy-daughter bonding time! I know we will enjoy our week and each other. If the weather is nasty and/or we are tired of being alone, we'll come home early. At least we have options!

So, if you need me after tomorrow, I'll be at the end of the dock, headphones in, sunglasses on, book open and diet coke in hand!! I'll come back in a week with photos!

No comments: