Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Reminiscing

The girls and I have been going through old photos. I am hoping to get some scrapping done while at the lake next week and I want to work on the girls books. I'm at year 2003 for Kaitlin and 2005 for Allison. Once I get the photos out, they love to look through them. So, they've picked a few and Allison "took pictures of her pictures" and I scanned a few. Here are my babies.
Kaitlin's 2nd Birthday party at daycare

Kaitlin with newborn sister Allison

Kaitlin and Allison Christmas 1996 (I think)

Allison isn't too sure about Santa - apparently I like Santa!

A favorite photo of mine - Allison & Emily camping in Petoskey


Allison playing in the sprinkler

Kaitlin went to Hackett's Homecoming with her friend Andrew.
Kaitlin, Miss Photogenic; probably 2004
Kaitlin at almost 16 working on her first car with daddy.

My babies are growing up so fast. It's fun to remember the "good old days" but I sure am looking forward to the years to come as well.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have fun! I love going back through & scrapping those oldie but goodies. It's a change of pace too!