Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My Family

Last week was the annual golf tournament that my brother Jeff comes "home" for. This year, due to my dads recovery, dad didn't play. My brother's played together and dad followed in a golf cart. They had a great time. The dinner Saturday night is always like a Riggin reunion. My brothers and my sister and I and our spouses always attend with my dad. It's a photo opportunity for me! The big family photo was taken by the photographer of the event. I'm hoping that he emails the photo soon! I can't wait to see it!
Jeff, Dad and Rick Dad & Me
Julie & Tom Cathy & Rick
Me & Greg Vickie & Jeff
This week Greg has dental surgery on Thursday morning. Poor guy has been in pain for days. Pain meds worked good for a few days, but they don't seem to be doing the trick as much. Especially at night. He was up several times last night. So, I'll be off Thursday with him to take care of him as he recovers! Aren't I the good wife!!! Then Friday I'm off for a vacation day. I'm hoping for a beach day... keep your fingers crossed!
Next weekend begins my one week vacation at my brother Rick's cottage. It will be a different vacation for me as Greg cannot get the whole week off and Kaitlin started a new job and won't be able to come during the week either. Allison, her friend and I will be lonely on the island. I'm praying for hot sunny weather. I'll park myself on the end of the dock with my book every day and be in heaven!! If the weather doesn't cooperate, we'll come home and spend the week doing stuff around town. Either way - it's a week off work for me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice - nice - nice family pics! You're dad has lost a lot of weight, but he sure is looking good & healthy now!!! Cherish these chica. Who ya beachin with on Friday????