Thursday, December 4, 2008

A Reason to Smile

Look what I got today!

Aren't they beautiful! They made my day and made me smile!
They are from a retired professor in the Accountancy Department where I worked before coming to the Marketing Department. Mr. Rozelle is a wonderful man! We really hit it off and have stayed in touch. He and his wife travel to France and other parts of Europe often and I always get a wonderful post card from his travels. Just a simple, beautiful, thoughtful thing and it truly made me feel the spirit of Christmas has arrived!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How very sweet & so thoughtful! I got a good report from the doctor's today! They feel that they have gotten all the cancer - I still need to do the iodine treatment & routine follow ups, but they both felt good about things!
Thank you Jesus!