Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Wednesday's Random Thoughts

I cannot wait for the election to be over. I'm sick to death of the ads on tv and radio.

My shoulder is aching so bad today and Motrin 800 isn't touching the pain.

I really want to be home crafting. I have card and scrapbook page ideas running amuk in my head. When will I really have the time to play?

Tonight is Allison's choir concert. She is not excited. Should be fun.

I missing my mom today something horrible.

My neice and nephew are both engaged (not to each other, silly)! I cannot wait for two family weddings in the next year!

I'm not a fan of Dark Chocolate M&M's. However peanut M&M's in Halloween colors are quite yummy.

People who plan things, have me print 300 flyers and then cancel iritate me. I've just killed a tree for nothing.

Work friends who go to Vegas without me, but bring me back a very pretty bracelet are very nice work friends!

I'm not in the mood to work. So I thought I'd organize and clean my office. It really needs it. Turns out I'm not in the mood for that either.

I wish I knew how to brew tea from loose tea leaves. A professor brought me green tea from China. Silly me... I opened the box thinking I'd dunk the tea bag and enjoy it. It rather looks like something illegal!

It feels so nice to be appreciated at work.

This will be the first Halloween that Allison goes with friends and not from our house. I may not even see her in her costume. That makes me really sad. How will I scrapbook a Halloween page with no photos!!! Let's hope plans change and the kids come to our house.

Ok - I'm done rambling on. I really must motivate and at least get my office cleaned and organized if I'm not working! Maybe a few more of those peanut M&M's will do the trick...
Happy Hump Day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE this post - you are so goofy! I know what you mean about no pics to scrap for halloween. I've been missing those days something awful lately.
I'm sorry you miss your mom today - she is with you though, looking over your shoulder as you typed these silly thoughts.
Love you!