Monday, October 13, 2008

Forced Family Fun

Ok - I'm not a mean mom! I asked Allison if it was ok that I got a couple pumpkins at the grocery store. She said NO! She wanted to go to Gull Meadow Farms and get pumpkins and apples and donuts, just like we always do! So, off we go, with Allison's friend Madeline to the pumpkin patch! Once we got there, we saw a bit of attitude and someone wasn't wanting mom to take pictures! Anyway, after pumpkins, apples, the BEST donuts I've ever eaten and the corn maze everyone was HOT and had fun. We were a little dissappointed because they ran out of apple cider. That place was packed. It was the perfect warm fall day to get pumpkins. So, I did get a few photos, even though they are forced smiles! My front porch looks so cute. Of course I forgot to get a photo of that!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cool - it was a great weekend for pumpkin picking. I DID buy my pumpkins at Aldi's last week - $1.99 each. I'll bet yours weren't as cheap, were they?