Monday, September 8, 2008

Newest things.....

Here's another new necklace!
It took me four nights to make it - but it's worth it!

This is the newest member to my extended Family....
Stella...
She's a Puggle and she belongs to my neice Lindsey.
I haven't met her yet, but I LOVE her!!

My last trip to South Haven for the Summer...
I have to remember the feeling of sand between my toes all winter long!
My beautiful mama deer...
She is a daily visitor to my yard lately.
She actually let me get this close to take her photo and
I was talking to her the whole time!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a cool necklace. Remind me to tell you what happened to the bracelet you made me.....kinda funny!
I also have a book for you to read when I'm done. It's called "barefoot" & it talks about sand between your toes & in your shoes......