Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Cute Gift

I made this adorable little coffee cup for my sweet co-worker and friend Luann for her birthday this week. I filled it with some Stickles glitter glue and chalk inks. It made an adorable little gift. I have to thank Lorri at http://www.stampingaddict.blogspot.com/ for the pattern. What a wonderfully crafty person she is and so kind and quick to respond to my email! I can see these made in a masculine paper with no bow or flower (maybe some raffia) with a coffee gift card to give to the men I work with at Christmas time.

Today I visit the surgeon about my shoulder. I'm feeling anxious and nervous. I am not better, and I'm tired of being in pain and not being able to sleep. But, I'm also not sure about having "real" surgery this time. We'll see what he says... wish me luck!

This weekend is the big Scrap Pink event at the LSS where I work. It will be a full weekend and lots of fun. Check it out... http://www.masterpiece-memories.com/.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Too cute! Let me know what the doctor says!!!

Michelle said...

Too cute! Let me know what the doctor says!!!

Olsonhbaq said...

Too cute! Let me know what the doctor says!!!