Friday, August 22, 2008

My Crafty Side

I completed a few fun projects while on vacation and thought I'd share....



Some VERY fun jewelry that I made for myself and gifts!

And just a few of the scrapbook pages that I completed!
I asked my dear friend Patti to pick out some supplies
for my upcoming pages, since I didn't have the time to
shop for leaving for vacation! So, some of these pages
were my own personal challenge! To use something I
didn't pick out and make scrapbook pages with them.
I love them all and am very pleased with the results.
Maybe Patti needs to be my personal scrapbook shopper
always!!


Hard to see but the first one is a snow page and New Years
Eve from 2001 - both of Kaitlin.
The second pages are the Bon Jovi Concert in July!





Here is Fourth of July that I really love - hard to see with
the glare. The other one is my birthday, which also turned out
great. I bought this paper in Shipshewana. Still need to journal
all these pages....

And this is my "almost summer" page.
Just random shots of the yard etc.

I wish life was all play and no work!!! What fun I would have!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great work - as always!

Sheila Sunderhaft said...

Great work - as always!