Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Pain, Progress and Projects

I am still on the road to recovery after my shoulder manipulation proceedure. It Hurts!! It will be a painful recovery. I am going to physical theraphy and trying very hard to not be "wimpy". I am doing my exercises, icing my shoulder, trying to ignore the pops and cracks I hear when I move and trying to improve my range of motion. I don't like pain, did I mention that? But, this is good progress and I will continue with theraphy and pushing through the pain. There, I don't sound too wimpy, do I?

I worked on a couple of beading projects over the weekend. I just love them both and had to share. I have never made a knotted necklace before. My friend Julie shared the idea with me and I just love the way it turned out! I made it long, and so now I want to play with some other colors and make a shorter one! The black and silver necklace is my copy cat version of an idea I saw in the Silpada catalog. That one will get lots of wear, I'm sure.

Well, this is a very busy week for us. We leave for vacation on Friday and I have lots of packing, baking, shopping and organizing to do. Unfortunately, I just don't feel up to it! So, it will get done when it gets done and we may not be out the door early Friday morning, but, hey, it's vacation. Why hurry!!! When I return I'll post some photos of us "having fun in the sun"!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are cool - have fun on your vacation!!!
Love the new background - I'm heading over there right now to jazz up my blog!