Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Come out, come out wherever you are!

I've looked everywhere. I've looked high and low. I've searched inside and out.
I cannot find it anywhere.

I lost my mojo. My paper crafting mojo.

I want to scrapbook. I want to make cards. I do. I really want to.

I want to want to.

But I just can't get in the mood. I've searched blogs. I've browsed on-line stores. I've gone to Michaels and Hobby Lobby.
I even bought some paper and ink at a scrapbook store not too long ago.
Nothing has helped.

Where did it go? Why can't I find it?

Magazines don't help. My own scrapbooks don't get me motivated. My photos that are begging to be scrapped, are pushed aside.

What can I do to motivate?
Can you help me?
Any suggestions, I'll take them!

Help me find my paper crafting mojo... it's lost and cannot find it's way back!

No comments: