Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My Crafty Self

I finally have the craft bug again! Seems to go in streaks. So, here is what I've been up
to the last couple of weeks!

Total Silpada copy. I LOVE this set and it was fun to make.

Simple silver strechy beaded bracelet and a silver and gold set
to match my new Silpada ring!

Very ugly door with a crack in it... always bothered me.
Very pretty door with a hanging that matches my kitchen!
Close up of door hanging. Very skinny and flat against the door. I'm hoping for a nice family photo this summer and a black and white 5x7 would be perfect on the red spot.

My craft room.... I brought home layouts that were on the walls at the scrapbook store
and put them up on my wall to add some color. I like it!

Place card holders for Beth's upcoming bridal luncheon. The little shot glasses will be filled with colorful hard coated mints. They turned out waaaaay cuter than I thought they would. I'm so excited about them!!

Beth's gift for her upcoming bridal luncheon.
I love the way this turned out and I hope she will too.

And last but not least.... just because she is soooooo darn cute!!
It's my chubby bubby Zoe in-the-box!

It's a sunny warm Wednesday in Michigan! Have a great week my blogging friends!

1 comment:

Marla Hinds said...

I wouldn’t call your door ugly. Maybe it just needs some repainting and revamping job. With the right color and adornment, I’m sure it will pop!