Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Masterpiece Memories

This is the name of my scrapbook store. Not mine, like I own it, but mine because I love it. I work there a few times a month and the girls are like my family. I'm sad to say that the store will be closing in the very near future. I will miss the store and the product very much. It will be hard to shop at another store, not to mention that there isn't another LSS in Kalamazoo (only big box stores). Life is all about change and we are in for a change. Not one that any of us want, but a necessary one. I'll miss "my fun job", but I'll miss the girls more. I see parties, scrapbooking nights and BBQs in our future. Masterpiece Memories.... that is what we'll take with us!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm gonna miss it so much too, but in a way, it's been gone for a while now.
YES - we must have girls' nights or when you do those all day crops - we must ALL go, right?????
We can't let this friendship die - you've all carried me through SO much!!
Love you!

Unknown said...

:( I'm so sad about this, too.