Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Lazy Vacation Days

Happy Tuesday After Christmas!! Here are a few shots from our Christmas day.



We opened stocking and gifts at home. We gave the girls a Wii on Christmas eve and they both got a camera from Santa. It was a very nice and relaxing Christmas morning.


Here are my beauties just before we left for the day.


Our next stop was Grandma and Grandpa Youtzy's house for a yummy turkey and ham dinner and loads of gifts. This is a photo of all the Youtzy's grandkids.

Our last stop was my brother Rick's house where the Riggin family gathered our Christmas. We played the stealing game with gifts and then ate a wonderful turkey dinner. Luckily we all like turkey!!


And before we left Rick's house, we took a family photo. It was a beautiful Christmas day!
I'm on vacation until January 7, 2010. Yeah!! Yesterday the girls and I did returns and shopped. I was exhausted. Two teenage girls at the mall is a bit much for this old mom!! Today I'm going to putz around the house all day. Tomorrow I work at the scrapbook store and New Years Eve we are going to spend time with friends having dinner, playing games and ringing in the new year!
I love Vacation!!

1 comment: