Thursday, September 10, 2009

A Quick Trip

Here are a few photos of our trip to Tennessee:


The rock walls just amazed Allison! And the rolling hills were beautiful!


The reason for our trip was to celebrate the marriage of my nephew Tyler and his beautiful new bride Tristin. It was wonderful to get to know her. They are the perfect match for each other!


Here are two family shots with the bride and groom.

And here is Allison with her favorite cousin, Tyler and her newest cousin, Tristin!

These are just shots of cousins...


And lots of love for Papa!!

And lastly, my baby and me just chillin' at the party:


We had a great time. I'm a little disappointed in myself that I didn't get any photos of Greg and I or many with the other guests at the party. I was focused on seeing the kids I don't see much and Allison wanted her picture with each cousin that was there and then I was drinking and socializing... and well, you know how it goes!!


I love my family.

2 comments:

Infarrantly Creative said...

Love Tennessee...it is gorgeous in the fall..nothing like it. Gotta love that family time. Blessings!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

What a fun trip! Cute pictures!

Thanks for coming by and saying hi! I am excited to get to know you!

XOOX
Jen