Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Here Comes the Bride!

My nephew Tyler was married last Saturday in Philadelphia. He is the only Riggin boy in a big family of girls and the first of my parents grandchildren to marry. We weren't able to go to the wedding, but my neice Kelli sent me many photos. It looks like they had a wonderful wedding day!

Tristin & her Dad

Tyler, my nephew



The Bride and Groom during vows


The wedding party

The Dance!

Luckily we will be able to go to their Tennessee reception this weekend. We leave Friday morning and cannot wait to see the bride and groom and hear the details of their day. It will be a very fun, family filled, party weekend at my brothers house! Dad flies out tomorrow and Greg, Allison and I will drive on Friday. Poor Kaitlin cannot get off of work, and will not be able to go with us. I'll take tons of photos for her to see.
I cannot wait to be with the family and get out of the Zoo for a few days! The rest of this week will be spent getting ready for the road trip!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello! I was just poking around blogland and landed here! Thought I'd say hi!

Unknown said...

Have fun & be safe!!!!!