Monday, June 1, 2009

Weekend Crafts

So I was crafty this weekend! Lots of jewelry making. Do you like?




















Sunday I sat down to create a scrapbook page for the store. I LOVE it!


Saturday was errands and groceries and running Allison around to friends. Saturday night was a birthday party at Main Street and then my bed and book! Sunday I was so lazy, but it felt good. I did get laundry all done, fixed a good dinner and a yummy mandarin orange cake. I also sat on the deck for a couple of hours. My face is red to prove it!
I hope all of you had a wonderful weekend and are off to a good start of the week!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great weekend!!!

Infarrantly Creative said...

I think my favorite is the top left blue one. Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking time to comment

PS. Just wanted to let you know you have word verification on...in case you didn't know