Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I'm Tired of Winter.....

I got stuck this morning. In MY OWN driveway. YUCK. I've never been stuck in my LIFE. Of course Allison was fussing because she was going to be late. I blame it all on Greg :) He came home with a "new to us" truck last night. It's very nice and we really needed a 2nd vechicle. BUT, this thing is HUGE and he parked it so close to my side of the garage I could barely get out. Hence, getting stuck. It's embarassing!!! Everyone who knows me will drive by today and see my van stuck in the driveway! Geez! So, then I have to drive the new monster to work. I don't know if I've ever driven such a huge vehicle before! But, it is 4 wheel drive and I didn't have one problem getting to work. I'm tired of winter. I'm ready for a little warmth and no more snow and ice. I'm really ready for spring!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hit the tanner yesterday to bring a little "sunshine" into my day!
Doesn't Greg have a plow???? Hmmmm....you could have some fun with the "big truck" and go four wheeling in the mud pits this summer!
Yeah!!! Just what a girlie girl like you has always dreamed of - right? LOL!!!