Saturday, February 9, 2008

I did it!

I finally broke down and bought a digital camera! I was trying to take a nap this afternoon and flipped on QVC. There it was! A great little digital camera with lots of software and extras for four monthly payments under $40. I quickly showed Greg and we got on line and did some research. We decided that we'd try it! Not all of the reviews were positive, but they were things like the batteries that came with it weren't good and it didn't come with the SD card and some of them sounded like they didn't read the directions. The good reviews were very good. So, the nice thing with QVC is the 100% money back guarantee. We'll try it for a while, and if it isn't just what I hope it will be, I'll send it back. I can't wait to it to arrive. I think I need to get some good Lithium batteries and a SD card before the camera comes and then I can play all day! Yeah for me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so excited for you!!! Let me know if you need any help with it! Oh, can I borrow it???? :)