Monday, May 7, 2012

I'm Back!

So, let's try this again!  I've been gone from blogging for many months, although I'm always reading someones blog.  I've been addicted to Pinterest, and I'm on Facebook a lot. I just kind of stopped wanting to blog.  But, I'm going to try again!  I've been trying lots of great recipes on Pinterest, I'm trying to get myself to be crafty and make cards and I have a few beading projects coming up.  Hopefully I'll get with it and post these great things!  In the meantime, how about some photos of what's been going on the last 10 months?



Me and my baby, Allison

These are my "boys"!  Three of the greatest Food Marketing Students ever!  I'm so proud of them as they graduated the program here at WMU!  Now on to "big boy" jobs!

My daddy...  love him!

My beautiful first born, Kaitlin

Marketing Department Awards, Jessica, Me, Kim and Dr. Luqmani.

Sweetest baby ever!  Miss Mia!

My co-work Cheri and I with President Dunn.  We were both awarded the WMU Make A Difference Award this Spring.

Boys with be boys...  Greg's toy

Lazy, chubby Zoe.  Oh how I love her!

Being a little crafty once in a while!  Thanks for the inspiration, my friend Julie!!

Still selling Thirty One!  Look at the new stuff!!

Thanks for checking back with me...  I hope I can find some fun things to post to keep you interested!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

SO happy to "see" you again!
Welcome back dear friend!