Sunday, July 25, 2010

Button Necklaces


I've been doing a lot of "blog stalking" in the last couple of days. I love to visit all different blogs. I love blogs where people are decorating, cooking, baking and my favorites are crafting. I saw this button necklace idea here at The Nap Time Journal.

I found the buttons at Joann Fabric's and something similar at Michael's all priced at $2.99. This is where the weekly coupons will come in handy. I want to check Hobby Lobby's button supply too.


I had a harder time finding the bale's to make a necklace, but did finally find them at Michael's.
I didn't have the E6000 glue that was suggested, but I had an instant bond glue for jewelry. It worked just fine... however, please do not let glue get onto your skin.

My fingers may never been the same!

All you have to do is glue the buttons on top of each other and glue on a bale. For now I will use a black cord or a silver chain that I already have. But, wouldn't it be so cute with a matching beaded chain? Yes, it would!






SUPER CUTE!!! I love it!

Now of the three below, I only glued the middle black and white one. The other two I used thread and fastened the three buttons together that way and glued the bale on the back.
I Loves it!!!


I'm off now to pick out outfits to wear to work this week that will go with my new necklaces!! Yippee!

2 comments:

Brian said...

Metal vents also resist crushing better than plastic and foil, which allows the air and lint to be carried out of the system. The newest and also finest family fridge in this specific category will be the 4 doorway freezer that has an extra fridge as well as clean food cabinet making it more convenient than in the past to store all of the groceries. Quite a few people have recently discovered just how handy it is to create high quality hot beverages from the comfort of their own homes. The price of this type of pressure washer would be around $3000 - $4000.

Joe said...

Metal vents also resist crushing better than plastic and foil, which allows the air and lint to be carried out of the system. The newest and also finest family fridge in this specific category will be the 4 doorway freezer that has an extra fridge as well as clean food cabinet making it more convenient than in the past to store all of the groceries. Quite a few people have recently discovered just how handy it is to create high quality hot beverages from the comfort of their own homes. The price of this type of pressure washer would be around $3000 - $4000.