Monday, February 8, 2010

Super Bowl Sunday

So, just ignore that I haven't blogged in almost a month. Sorry. I'm a busy girl at work right now. And at home. Here's why...
I have to feed the fish.
And of course there is all the piles of laundry.
And then there is the belly that must be scratched.
This is very important!
I made Valentines. You might get one.
Isn't that a good reason for not blogging?
And then there is that little obession of mine.
And it was Superbowl Sunday after all. How could I go to a party without bringing something homemade? I just couldn't. Here's my cupcake football. Don't laugh, I know it's the funniest looking football ever, but hey... I was getting into it!!
And just before we left for the Superbowl party, Greg spotted this.
We new they were around all the time. Check out my back yard highway!
So, that's why I haven't blogged in almost a month. Forgive me?
I'll try to do better from now on. At least once a week, ok? Thanks, friends!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I forgive you - I know how hard it is sometimes to keep up with it!
But it's an extra special surprise when you DO finally blog!!!
Cute cake!