Monday, March 30, 2009

Photo Tag

I"m tagging Patti and anyone else who visits my blog!
The tag how-to...

Go to the photos folder on your computer.
Go to the seventh folder of photos.
Go to the seventh photo.
Put the seventh photo on your blog along with a description.
Invite seven friends to join.
Oh how my friends will laugh at me.
My seventh folder is my Bon Jovi folder! Not only are they the photos from the concerts I've attended, but also photos I've found on line of Jon. I know... I'm a silly obsessive teenager wanna be! Oh well - it makes me happy, ok?!
This photo is one of Jon when he was on Oprah.
The band gave her one million dollars towards her housing project.

Let's see what your seventh folder holds!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are silly - that's why I love ya my dear friend!
Well....off to my 7th folder.....let's see what it holds??