Wednesday, February 11, 2009

February Crafts

I got my groove back! Here are my latest scrapbook pages!

I spent Saturday at an all day scrapbook crop to benefit the Plainwell High School Grad Bash (my high school) with several friends. It was a great day and I accomplished what I wanted to. Plus I enjoyed all my pages, which isn't always the case!
Then on Sunday I was still in the mood - unbelievable!!! So here are my Valentines:

And then just because this is such a cool thing - check out our deck:
This was several weeks ago when we had so much snow. Our table was like a wedding cake!
As the melting started, check out what happened:

Is this amazing or what! It melted and then froze again. Just the coolest thing ever!
Now it's above 50 degrees and the snow is gone. Today it's raining and we are supposed to have high winds and thunderstorms. But wait.... it's Michigan. By tonight it is supposed to turn cold and SNOW again!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Utterly cool - good job girlie!