Friday, June 13, 2008

No Strike

Thank God! We've been worried for weeks that Greg's union would go on strike. Luckily last night they came to their senses and voted not to strike. They signed a three year contact. Whew.

We dodged that bullet but were hit by another. Last night my van overheated. It's leaking something and we don't know if it's the radiator or the motor that is broken. The air conditioning hasn't worked in two weeks and last week the breaks started to squeak. Geez... time for a new car? But I said I'd drive it til it dies. I guess next week we'll know. We had it towed to the mechanic today but they can't look at it until Tuesday. I get to drive the Monster truck for a few days! I swear if it isn't one thing, it's another. A day with no stress would be so delightful!

I'm cooking dinner for my daddy for Father's Day. I think I'll make kabobs on the grill. He should love that. Greg doesn't know what he wants to do, so I guess we'll wing it.

I'm so glad it's FRIDAY!!!

No comments: