Friday, April 11, 2008

Spring Break....

What a week. I'm glad I wasn't working, but it didn't really seem like vacation. Last weekend I did get some yard work done, shopping and scrapbooking. So, at least I got the fun things out of the way early! It's been a hard week with Kaitlin. She is truly struggling now and needs us even if she doesn't think she does. My dad found out that his heart is out of rhythm again. This is why he had the heart valve replacement three years ago. I don't think they would even consider another surgery. I pray there is something else that can make him feel better. My dear friend Patti's dad passed away this week. Poor Patti was in Florida on Spring Break with her family. Today is the visitation and tomorrow the funeral. My heart just broke for Patti. She was still recovering from losing her mom. Yes, it's been quite a week. Today I'm off to work at the scrapbook store. I hope we are busy! It is once again a deary and chilly day. That certainly doesn't help the mood. So, I'll say TGIF and pray for a peaceful weekend.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh Lisa - I'll be praying your dad's heart will get better. Kaitlin is in my prayers too - I love you & thank you for being my dear, dear friend.