Sunday, October 18, 2009

Scrapbook Layouts

Yesterday I went to a 12 hour crop. It was great! I got 8 2-page layouts done My good friend, yummy treats and scrapbooking. The perfect day! Here is what I accomplished. (Just click the photo to enlarge it.)
The girls Spring photo shoot in the backyard.


Allison's trip to Binder Park Zoo with friends.


This was the mini class I signed up for. This two page layout was included in the cost of our crop. I love it! Now I just have to find the perfect photos to go here. Zoe is thanking me for putting the album on the floor so she has something to lay on!


This is my birthday. The close up is the detail that I did on the photo mats of a few pictures. Thanks to my dear friend friend Patti who posted a layout she had done with this simple idea to add a little interest to the page. That's my brother Rick and his wife Cathy. It was Rick's birthday celebration too!


This was a fun layout to complete. It was a contest, using the directions and the sketch that Amy gave us, we had to come up with a layout. Everyone then voted on the finished layouts. I didn't win the prize, but I got an awesome layout done in an hour, so I was very pleased!


Diamond Lake Vacation


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great job!!!!!

laurie said...

Looks like you got alot done! Sounds like a fun time.